Fire razes down part of late TB Joshua’s synagogue church building.
Sources has it that the fire started immediately after members of the church finished observing candle night in honor of their late G.O
The outbreak which started at the restaurant unit of the church was Said to have been as a result of electrical complications.
Director General, Lagos State Emergency Management Agency, LASEMA, Dr. Femi Oke-Osanyintolu confirmed the incident.
He said emergency responders are currently trying to put out the fire.
He could not ascertain the cause of the inferno, but said he would give details later.